My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beboldjen.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

To Chew on

Go read this article.

This is what I'm chewing on today: Am I making full use of the scriptures daily as I ought to? Am I educated well enough about the WHOLE Bible to effectively glean information in my daily decision making and to feel like I am armed in the knowledge of truth enough to truly be authoritative (in prayer, in counsel and otherwise) in my life and the lives of others, enabling me to truly glorify God?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my I feel like I am starving when I miss a day of God's Word. It is truly what keeps me "ALIVE" in my faith. I know what happens to my relationship with the Lord, when I choose not to spend time in His Word, and it doesn't take long to learn from that time of separation.