My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beboldjen.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Finished AGAIN.

After a difficult week long wait I finally was able to obtain the much needed signature of the notary (who had been on vacation) and so the last form of our Dossier is being overnight to Duni. We are once again FINISHED. This time I hope for good.

I keep reminding myself that this is all a part of the process and that we were warned taht there are many twists, turns and bumps on the road to adoption.

As I have struggled this week with delays and wondering why some things have been so difficult for us during this process I was reminded that things work best if I just release them to the Lord. today I have prayed and done just that. Our daily reading (through the Bible in a year) included Psalm 23. Here are the words in the NLT translation (which is the translation our church is using together) while I have this Psalm memorized in the NIV version the change up in language made the meaning fall afresh over me today. I have my heart set on these words.

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. 2 He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. 3 He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. 4 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. 5 You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. 6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

2 comments:

tisha said...

Yea! Glad to hear your dossier is finished! I pray that everything goes smoothly from here on out for you.
Tisha

Rebecca Caldwell said...

That is great news! It will be on its way before you know it!