My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beboldjen.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Red Letters Campaign- Our Miracle Paper



Well, here it is. Our miracle paper. Ya know, I thought it would be a bit more spectacular in it's appearance. It's pretty boring and humble looking considering the weight this single paper carries with it. Notice the little check mark in the box stating the we are APPROVED!! Thank You Lord!

You can't see it in this picture but it is dated Nov. 2, 2007. Folks, I need for you to know that Nov 2nd was the day I fasted and prayed for our AWAA yahoo group. I also need you to know that I wrote to a woman who was having a hard time just as I was. On that day (Nov 2nd) I wrote:


Oh my goodness I was hurting SO much yesterday and then I went to bible study (Living Beyond Yourself.. by Beth Moore... CAN'T RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!!!) She gave a lesson about Goodness (as expresed through the fruit of> the Spirit) and how doing good is associated with just that, the active, energized action of DOING good. She referenced Isa 58:6-11. The conditional promises related to "pouring yourself out" so today, the best healing for my heart has been to pour myself out in prayer on behalf of others doing what little good I know I can do.. which is; praying continually on all occasions for all believers. IT has strengthened my frame today!!


Now is your jaw on the floor like mine is right now!? As i was praying a judge in Phoenix was signing our cert. to adopt form an amazing 2 1/2 months ahead of schedule!! WOW!


I am NOT writing this to suggest that anything I did had anything to do with God working a miracle for us! Nope I simply took Him at His word, trusting that He is TRUTH and waited. Oh my, did He ever display His believability in an awesome way for our family!
1 Kings 8:23
and said:
"O LORD, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
How awesome that God has worked in this wonderful way! He shows his love in such special ways. I am the one you wrote those words to on Nov 2 and God used that to encourage me and let me know I was not alone. Thank you. :) God is so Good!!!
Tisha

beBOLDjen said...

Tisha,

I knew it was you but I didn't want to post your name just in case you didn't want to share. I am so glad you were encouraged by that as well! I can't wait to see what God will make of your situation too!

SO MUCH LOVE,
Jen

Carpenters said...

Jen,

God is so good! We are rejoicing with you that this unimpressive document, your miracle paper, is in your hands and soon on its way to USCIS! Throughout our process, God has continually reminded us of His faithfulness and His love for us. I think the Lord likes to shower unexpected gifts like this on us.

With love,
Penelope

Kari said...

Jen,
I have goosebumps reading your post!! God is sooo good and I'm blessed to have watched this miracle first hand! We can't wait to meet you in a few weeks!! You are amazing!!
Kari

Apryl said...

Jen,
What fantastic news and what an amazing testimony of God's faithfulness! Congratulations on getting your miracle paper, hopefully it won't be long now before you are DONE with paperwork!
apryl

Julie said...

What amazing news to come home to! I am so excited for you guys.

Stacey said...

Praise God... I'm so excited to know that you are on your way to meeting your son!! Praying for all of you Jen.

Danielle said...

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm catching up on the YG before church...what a blessing to read! God is so good. I did this Beth Moore study a couple of years ago, by the way, and seeing you read it made me think it's time to pick up another one! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Nov. 2 is my birthday! I'm glad you got a present, too!)