My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beboldjen.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I wish you could hear me screaming!!!

YEAHHHHH!!! We got it! We got approved!

It came while I was chatting on the phone w/ my friend Brooke F. I walked over to the computer to check me email and there it was! I just about fell on the floor! Brooke heard me scream like a banshee and my kids came running in wondering if I was hurt!

I was all but completely sure we had been denied this morning! Let me tell you this is from the hand of God! We were not sure we would meet all of the requirements but God went ahead and approved us. I believe He told me today "Jen, my answer is Yes! I will provide for you!!"

I will praise You Lord all the days of my life!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you girl, I started screaming "Praise the Lord" for you as well. I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you. I am so amazed at how fast it took, and it DEFINITELY is God's will. He is AMAZING!

Unknown said...

The tears are flowing for you! I am so happy, happy, happy, happy for you!

beBOLDjen said...

Well, now we just get to begin.... we still have the paper chase and the home study to do. Then our Dossier will be sent over to Ethiopia (ET) and then we wait for them to refer us a child. THEN we go travel and snatch him up and bring our guy home!!!!

Stacey said...

Jen, I was so excited to get that email from you! How amazing that God is making this happen so quickly for you guys! He has the ultimate plan and I know you guys are going to be so happy in the end! Praying for all of you as you go through the rest of this process!!