My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beboldjen.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Court in two days...

*photo by jontintinjordan
...trying not to think about it THAT much. Freaking out inside a little.

I've been doing SO WELL playing it cool. Until now. All of a sudden that restlessness I grew so familiar with while waiting for Jonas has overtaken me once again. The inescapable feeling of desperation to bring A* home has overwhelmed me today.

I think it has something to do with visiting with a friend of mine today and talking about A*s health issues. It's making me sick to be so far away, so helpless to help him.

If we pass May 27th I have pictures and video to show you. Seriously, I can't wait for you to see him!

5 comments:

Jodes and Boz said...

Seriously, we can't wait to see him! :-)

ajshaw said...

Oh man, we will be praying here for our man A*** WInnie usually prays for him anyways. Some of the stories lately are just not true, but it is so funny how she incorporates A** into things she does here too.

Carpenters said...

I remember that feeling well. We can't wait to see him either. We'll be praying.

Debb said...

OOOHHHHHH......I am praying, praying, PRAYING for you! Tomorrow is your day! I just FEEL it!

Anxiously awaiting your pics of him! :o)

May God cover you in His peace today, tonight and tomorrow.........

Mark and Wendy said...

I'll be praying you pass!